Close

Castle Charlottenburg

The Charlottenburg Palace was built from 1695 to 1791, begun by Johann Arnold Hering and completed by Carl Gotthard Langhans, in the Baroque, Rococo and Classicist styles. Originally it served as the summer residence of the Hohenzollerns, today it houses the Palace Museum. After it was largely destroyed in World War II, it was rebuilt and extensively restored until 1957.
home-iconworld-icon